Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to my blog on life in the minor leagues and other assorted pertinent information you can ask regarding D1 college recruiting and the draft.


My information comes from my own personal experiences as a parent with some input with conversation with my player. I think it's important for many of those whose sons will follow in the same path to understand life in the minor league system. This is important in trying to help your player when deciding which path he might want to follow.


For those that know why I created my own blog instead of posting it on the HSBBW, there comes a time when you just got to say enough is enough from those that think that they know everything there is to know about baseball but they don't because they haven't been in that particular situation. I beleive that everyone brings something special to a discussion, but when it becomes personal you just got to do what you got to do.


I personally don't like posting things about my player, unless I think it is helpful, but I do realize there are many who do ask on an everyday, every week basis on how he is doing, so I will try to keep what anyone considers bragging to a minimum.

Other parents of players or former players, or players themselves please feel free to join in! Everyone is welcome, those of you who are not, you know who you are!

5 comments:

  1. Great start TPM!

    I look forward to reading at least weekly how Dave is doing and thinking about all this. Everything! The ups and downs...etc.

    YGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, great start!

    Gonna enjoy reading this...one parent to another! :)

    Tom Davis (aka, "justbaseball" on the hsbaseballweb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I will also look forward to reading your blog. Here's to all good things to report about DK and his milb experiece.

    Bob Miller (aka "Jerseydad" on the hsbaseballweb)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading about the journey! Thx

    Sherrill (aka RHP05Parent)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it so far - thanks for sharing!!!

    Chris (aka 08dad)

    ReplyDelete